This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all persons and entities (collectively, “clients” or “customers”) using the products and services of Solid Systems LLC. This policy is designed to protect the security, integrity, reliability, and privacy of both the Solid Systems LLC network and the products and services Solid Systems offers to its customers. Solid Systems, LLC reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, effective immediately upon posting of the modification.
Your use of Solid Systems products and services constitutes your acceptance of the Acceptable Use Policy in effect at the time of your use. You are solely responsible for any and all acts and omissions that occur during or relating to your use of the service, and you agree not to engage in any unacceptable use of the service.
1. Services provided to the Customer by Solid Systems LLC may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. Federal or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material. Solid Systems LLC reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials may be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement per published DMCA compliance policy. Solid Systems LLC agrees that in except for extreme cases, customers will be contacted prior to disconnection of service. In order to preserve the quality and integrity of the Solid Systems LLC network, the hosting of "IRC" or "Shell" servers is not permitted.
2. Customer agrees not to transmit, promote, or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is either illegal or violates this agreement. Such software, products or services include, but are not limited to, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. "spamware") and services which send unsolicited advertisements.
3. Customer shall not transmit any communication where the meaning of the message, or its transmission or distribution, would violate any applicable law or regulation or would likely be offensive to the recipient thereof.
4. Use of Solid Systems LLC's connection in a manner that is disruptive, damaging, unlawful, offensive, or intrusive as determined by Solid Systems LLC shall be considered a breach of this Policy and may result in cancellation and termination of service.
5. Under no circumstances shall resources be utilized to transmit or distribute unsolicited bulk email ("UBE", "spam"). Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a website, email address, services, or utilizing any resources hosted on Solid Systems LLC's network is prohibited.
6. Customer must maintain an abuse role account e-mail address abusesolidseovps.com per RFC 2142. This address should be exempt from spam filtering and will be used as Solid Systems LLC's point of contact for communicating violations of Solid Systems LLC's terms of service.
7. All customers of Solid Systems LLC are responsible for the actions of their users and agree to ensure that their users abide by the rules set forth above. Complaints received for customers or users of Solid Systems LLC customers will be forwarded to the Customer contact on record by Solid Systems LLC. Acknowledgment and satisfactory resolution must be achieved within 24-48 hours of initial notice. Solid Systems LLC reserves the right to suspend access to content deemed inappropriate such as phishing scheme landing pages immediately after sending customer notification. Repeat violations will not be tolerated.
What Uses are Prohibited?
Unacceptable use includes, but is not limited to, any of the following: Posting, transmission, re-transmission, or storing material on or through any of Solid Systems LLC products or services, if in the sole judgment of Solid Systems LLC such posting, transmission, re-transmission or storage is: (a) threatening or abusive; (b) obscene; (c) indecent; or (d) defamatory. (e) in violation of local law or regulation (including rights protected by copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property or similar laws or regulations);Each customer shall be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to his or her use of the products and services.
List of prohibited content can be found below, which includes but not limited to the following:
- Virtual currency mining (such as bitcoin, primecoin etc)
- Copyright, Trademark, Intellectual Property Infringement
- Child pornography
- Any Porn/Adult Website and/or contents of any type
- Malware/virus/security exploit activities
- Terrorist activities
- Email spam
- Port scanning, brute forcing or any other hacking attempts
- DDoS/DoS/booters/network floods or similar network attacks activities
If any of the above are detected, your service(s) will be terminated or suspended without notice and no refund shall be granted. Solid Systems LLC reserves the right to provide no refund if any of the above activity is detected.
Deceptive Marketing Practices
Actions that restrict or inhibit anyone, whether a customer of Solid Systems or otherwise – in his or her use or enjoyment of Solid Systems products and services, or that generate excessive network traffic through the use of automated or manual routines that are not related to ordinary personal or business use of Internet services.
Introduction of malicious programs into the Solid Systems network or servers or other products and services of Solid Systems(e.g., viruses, trojan horses and worms).
Causing or attempting to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communications. Examples of security breaches include but are not limited to accessing data of which the customer is not an intended recipient, or logging into a server or account that the customer is not expressly authorized to access. Examples of disruptions include but are not limited to port scans, flood pings, packet spoofing and forged routing information.
Executing any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for the customer.
Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
Installation or distribution of “pirated” or other software products that are not appropriately licensed for use by customer.
Interfering with or denying service to any user other than the customer’s host (e.g., denial of service attack, NTP Attacks, Injections, etc..).
Using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with, or to disable a user’s terminal session.
Furnishing false or incorrect data on the order form contract (electronic or paper) including fraudulent use of credit card numbers or attempting to circumvent or alter the processes or procedures to measure time, bandwidth utilization or other methods to document “use” of Solid Systems products or services.
Sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of “junk mail” or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material, who were not previous customers of the customer or with whom the customer does not have an existing business relationship (e.g., E-mail “spam”).
Harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages.
Unauthorized use or forging of mail header information.
Solicitations of mail or any other E-mail address other than that of the poster’s account or service, with the intent to harass or collect replies.
Creating or forwarding “chain letters” or other “pyramid schemes” of any type.
Use of unsolicited E-mail originating from within the Solid Systems LLC network or networks of other Internet Service Providers on behalf of or to advertise any service hosted by Solid Systems or connected via the Solid Systems LLC network.
Exporting, re-exporting, or permitting downloads of any content in violation of the export or import laws without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions.
HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) sites are not allowed.
No failure or delay in exercising or enforcing this policy shall constitute a waiver of the policy or of any other right or remedy. If any provision of this policy is deemed unenforceable due to law or change in law, such a provision shall be disregarded and the balance of the policy shall remain in effect.
Upon notification of the existence of an abusable resource (e.g., open news server, unsecured mail relay, or smurf amplifier), the customer shall immediately take all necessary steps to avoid any further abuse of such resource. Any abuse of an open resource that occurs after the customer has received such notification shall be considered a violation of this policy and enforced as such.
You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
Deceptive Marketing Practices
Solid Systems LLC
Email: Abuse Team